Friday, June 02, 2006

Look for answers to these questions coming soon:

Silvia: How Do Conditioners Make Hair Straight Or Curly?

Patricia: Amino Acids and Shampoos

Bluz Cluz: What Makes Hair Frizzy?

Kim: What's the Right Way To Apply Sunscreen?

Jessica: Are Clay Masks Good For Your Skin?

Elisa: Can I Use Oil To Clean My Face?

Pamela: Do I Really Need To "Purge" My Skin Between Products?

Yvonne: Does Jan Marini's Age Intervention Eyelash Really Make Your Eyelashes Grow?

Li: How Does Your Hair Know When To Grow?

Etienne: What Can I Do About Dark Circles Under My Eyes?

Emma: How Do Whitening Mouthwashes Work?

Janessa: Are Antiperspirants Bad For You?

Reul: Is Mario Badusco Drying Lotion Better Than Benzoyl Peroxide?

Faye: Is Long Term Use Of Sunscreen Bad For You?

Jincy: What Can I Do About Ingrown Hairs?

Jim: Is Nanotechnology Effective In Hair Care?

Glitterati: How Do Mousse Foundations Work With Silicones?

Jess: How Can I Shrink My Pores?

Pamela: Do Moisturizing Oils Work?

Mandy: Does Mederma Get Rid Of Scars?

Denise: How Can I Fade Age Spots and Scars?

Sandra: How Do I Get Rid Of Head Lice?

Maddie: Do Hair Care Ingredients Really Penetrate My Hair?

Liz: Why Does My Eyeliner Melt?

Ying: Does Vaseline Thicken Eyelashes?

Jessica: Are Silcone Foundations Bad For Acne?

H Driver: Can Glycolic Acid Peel Remove Tattoos?

Sue: Is There A Difference Between Home Hair Coloring Kits?

Nanda: How Does Dudley's Setting Lotion Curb My Curls?

Anna: Can You Help Me Find A Good Skin Care Line?

Laura: Are SLS and Propylene Glycol Dangerous?

Lisette: Does Redken Extreme Deep Fuel Last Through 8 Shampoos?

Lucia: Can Remergent DNA Skin Cream Repair DNA Damage?

Kay: Can Women Use Just For Men Hair Dye?

Meagan: Does the Urea In My Cosmetics Come From Urine?